Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cash for Laptops Review-Everything Went Smoothly

Is there any other way to avoid places like Craigslist, eBay and the like? If you’re not a fan of meeting up with other people, or just sending emails back and forth, then you can choose companies that purchase electronics outright from you.

That’s what I did when I sold my laptop to Cash for Laptops. Looking back, I can say that I was pretty satisfied with the deal, especially since I already have a new laptop. The laptop I sold them was a 2010 15 – inch MacBook Pro. I was just looking for a really quick way to get rid of it.

They gave me a really nice offer. Of course, I can’t divulge the information since you can just check out their website and get a quote on your laptop. It’s really easy. All you have to do is enter your laptop’s brand and model and that’s it.

Just indicate if it has any scratches, if it’s working, and then you’ll get your final price. The nice thing about the money is that they send it to you in a check or through PayPal. If you’re too lazy for PayPal, then you can just wait for your money to arrive in a couple of days.

To set everything straight, this is how it works:

1.   Enter your laptop’s brand and model. Afterwards, indicate if it has scratches and other damage. Afterwards, you’ll get a quote.

2. Once your quote is shown, you’ll be asked to fill out the shipping form. Should you not wish to proceed with the deal, you can just back away.
  
3. Once the shipping form is sent, Cash for Laptops sends you a box where you place your laptop, send it back to them and you get your money in return.

The great thing about CashforLaptops is that they pay for the shipping. That’s right. You get spend nothing when transacting with them. You get the money – that’s it.

I also find their process to be very efficient. I like the fact that they don’t ask for any pictures, or any of that kind of stuff. They just buy your laptop and that’s it.

Overall, I was pleased with my experience with CashforLaptops.com. Even though I didn’t get to talk or see any pictures of their employees, everything went smoothly.

So what are the benefits of transacting with them? Well, for one, they basically accept whatever you have. They also take the charger, accessories and other things, if you can live without them.

The fact that they purchase your laptop even if it’s broken is a very enticing deal. This is great if you’re having a hard time selling your laptop to someone because it won’t work, and taking it to the repair shop is a big hassle.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your article will find lots of helpful and informative tips.

HP - 15.6" Pavilion Laptop - 4GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - Sparkling Black

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 
Copyright © 2013 | Design By: Best Techno Buzz